- 1 egg white
- 1-2 TB raw honey
- 1 ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cayenne
- ¾ cup unsalted cashews
- ¾ cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup pepitas or pumpkin seeds
Preheat oven to 300F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size mixing bowl beat egg white with spices and honey until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in nuts and seeds and mix until everything is thoroughly coated.
- Spread mixture out on baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown mixing every 5 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool on sheet. Can be kept for about 2 weeks if well sealed.
Big thanks to the bees for making the honey and pollinating the cashew trees, sunflowers and pumpkins plants!