Makes 1 8"x8" pan
Theses bars are both vegan and dairy free and make a really good snack on the go!
- 1¼ cups white and or black sesame seeds
- ¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup chopped, roasted peanuts
- ¼ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line 8" x 8" baking with with parchment paper leaving generous overhang on all sides - this is so you can pull out the bars when they are cool. Lightly spray or grease the pan.
- Mix sesame seeds, coconut, peanuts and salt in medium bowl.
- Mix honey, peanut butter and vanilla in small bowl until thoroughly blended.
- Add honey mixture to seed mixture and stir until completely combined.
- Scrape mixture into prepared pan and press firmly all over into an even layer.
Bake until golden brown around the edges, 20-25 minutes. Cool pan on wire rack for 30-40 minutes, making sure the bars are firm before lifting them out of the pan by the parchment paper. Cut into 12 bars and let cool completely. Can be stored in airtight container for 3 days. Enjoy!